1. Terms of purchase
These general purchase conditions governing the acquisition, through the web site WWW.JAVANA.ES regarding the products offered on the website.
WWW.JAVANA.ES is a website that has been created, it is maintained and owned by the company JAVANA
Information identifying the company responsible for the website are listed below:
(NAME): Ana Isabel Chia Doblas
Address: C / Juan Carlos I Nº11 Villanueva del Rey 41409 SEVILLA
To purchase through the web you must accept the General Conditions. This acceptance means the express, full and unreserved acceptance of all the terms of purchase in the version published by WWW.JAVANA.ES at the time of client access to the eShop acceptance.
Any claim must be communicated to the customer service department via e-mail email@example.com
2. Nature of the virtual store: How to Buy
Our products are intended for end consumers, within the meaning established by Law 26/1984 of 19 July, for the defense of consumers and users, and therefore for customer own consumption or persons on behalf of the which the client must be legally authorized to act. Therefore excluded from the web service wholesalers, distributors or central purchasing companies.
The customer must declare to be of age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these conditions of purchase or must accept expressly and without exception that access to the purchase and use of the web are under their responsibility.
WWW.JAVANA.ES reserves the right to unilaterally modify at any time and without notice, the presentation and configuration of the website and to suspend access temporarily or permanently.
3. Methods purchase on the web
· To buy in our online store you must follow these guidelines:
· Choose category
· Choose the product and size.
· Add it to cart.
· Then you can choose to continue shopping or to process your request.
· If you want to continue shopping, repeat the process. At any time you can access "SEE YOUR SHOPPING CART" to review your order.
· If you want to process your order, click on "CHECKOUT"
· Fill out the form with your details and shipping address
· Select one of the payment methods we offer.
· Once you have entered your details, check they are correct and confirms the order.
· Finally, you receive an email with the order confirmation.
· Remember to make the payment and send proof of payment to begin to make your order.
4. Intellectual property.
All content published in the store and especially design, text, graphics, logos, button icons and software, trade names, brands or industrial drawings and any other signs of industrial and commercial use are subject to rights intellectual and industrial JAVANA or third party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion in the website property. Under no circumstances shall any license granted or waiver, total or partial transfer of these rights is done or any right or expectation of rights conferred, and in particular, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication the contents without the express permission of JAVANA or the corresponding owners. The existence of hyperlinks on websites outside of us, does not imply any case the existence of commercial or mercantile relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by JAVANA of its contents or services.
5. Information Security and Data Protection
JAVANA is obliged to protect your private information. Personal data collected during WWW.JAVANA.ES connection will be used only to treat your order.
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties without expressly stating their consent, except in cases provided by law, nor be intended for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the various contact information we have about you or your company have been incorporated into a file named CUSTOMERS that is responsible JAVANA, and whose purpose is simply to facilitate communication of our company with suppliers, customers and employees, to provide the requested service. JAVANA can use your email for advertising purposes.
We also inform that our company has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of personal data that is nature.
Finally we inform you that you can exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and challenge assessments under the terms provided in Law 15/99 and implementing regulations and procedures defined for the purpose by the company, headed by writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Conditions Shipping and Delivery
Deliveries will be made during normal business hours.
Our shipping rates are:
· For orders over € 100 in Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, France and the UK: FREE.
· For orders up to € 100:
working 72h - 6.99 €
* Shipments to the Balearic Islands may be delayed 2 to 3 working days as provided
Canary Islands: 9.99 € - 5 days
working 72h - 6.99 €
UK, IT, FR & DE + Switzerland, Austria and Norway):
Postal Shipping: 6.99 € - 5 days
Express shipping: € 10.99 - 3 working days
OTHER EU COUNTRIES + (Andorra, Gibraltar, Vatican City, Monaco, San Marino and Lienchestein)
Postal Shipping: 9.99 € - 5 -10 working days
postage: $ 15 to 5 working days
* Shipments may be delayed more than 2 days depending on the remoteness of the village / city regarding the big cities.
** JAVANA not responsible for any additional costs customs.
REST OF EUROPE:
Postal Shipping: 9.99 € - 15 -20 working days
REST OF THE WORLD:
postage: € 9.99 - 20-25 working days
Shipping Express Plus (Only for USA & Canada): 17.99 € - 5 days
WWW.JAVANA.ES WARRANT THE QUALITY OF YOUR PRODUCT.
WWW.JAVANA.ES can not ensure compliance with the delivery schedule but does guarantee WWW.JAVANA.ES satisfaction with product quality.
7. Assortment and price application
WWW.JAVANA.ES offers a wide and varied range of products, from your computer, the customer can purchase these products without scrolling.
WWW.JAVANA.ES guaranteed price on the day the order was placed, regardless of the day the delivery is made, so that the client can use all existing offers at the time of placing orders, without prejudice to at the time of delivery, such offers may not be valid.
The online shop prices include Value Added Tax (VAT).
Also, WWW.JAVANA.ES reports that the image of the products listed in the store may vary slightly from the products finally delivered.
WWW.JAVANA.ES reserves the right to unilaterally modify, in any case and without notice, prices of products and cancel their sales suspend temporarily or permanently.
The validity of tenders will take the character to be established in the same web of WWW.JAVANA.ES
If for any reason you are not fully satisfied, you have the right to return all or part purchase within 14 working days from the date of delivery of the order, except for initial custom orders with name and / or in which no return is allowed due to the nature of the order.
JAVANA changes can only accept items unused, undamaged and returned in its original packaging with all original tags attached to the product. If the product does not meet these conditions, your return will be rejected. In this case, the customer will be contacted and will be offered the option to return the items that have not been accepted by JAVANA. They are borne by the customer all expenses generated by this return, including transportation of these items (customer to JAVANA and back). If the customer does not accept the option of staying with the return and rejected by JAVANA product, the latter can keep the items and the amount thereof.
If, after receipt of purchase, your order (or part thereof) has any fault or defect, you can claim a refund or replacement with a new one of the same features at no extra charge. To return or exchange an order has to write to email@example.com within 14 working days detailing the reason. In a short time we will send the instructions to send us the article. Once we receive and see that everything is correct, it will proceed to send the new product or refund of the amount by bank transfer within 14 days. JAVANA will cover shipping costs of returning and sending the new item.
If the product has a manufacturing defect, we will refund the total amount of the product or replace it at no cost on their part. Upon receipt of the article, we will proceed to refund the amount paid within fifteen working days from the date of receipt by the seller. the same form of payment used by the customer when he made the order will be used.
According to Article 4 of Royal Decree 1905/99, of 17 December, the client will have a term of up to 14 working days to terminate the contract, whether for claims or refunds without penalty charge. Perishable goods, the right of return is limited to a maximum of 24 hours from the delivery or collection of purchase.
When you go to pay your purchase, you can choose between two forms of payment:
· By Paypal: Paypal is a very safe and comfortable intermediary service that allows pay online. With Paypal you can use your own Paypal account or you can enter data from your credit card for payment. Once you confirm your order, you will receive an e-mail confirming your order. Once we receive confirmation of payment by Paypal, we send your order. When you use your credit card to pay with Paypal for the first time, you may see that Paypal has retained 1Euro your credit card. This is not a fee or expense but an internal procedure of Paypal to confirm that your card number is valid. After a couple of days you will see the Euro in your account.
· By credit card: Any payment or financial transaction made through the Web site that requires the user to provide their data credit card or debit card will be made through a payment gateway system. In this case, it will be the bank which said data access and try the real purpose of paying the amounts due. JAVANA will have no access to such data.
- A single cookie is used to store all user information. It is fully encrypted and expiration is limited to that is marked in the store management. This cookie is stored data relating to:
- Session User: if the user is registered your id user name and password are stored, but information is available on a generic user
- Shopping Cart: whether registered or unregistered, if the user adds something to the shopping cart, it is recorded in the cookie information associated Cart
cookies for service frisking used, in order to display the appropriate content based frisked them.
Third Party Cookies
- A major google analytics cookies are used to control users, conversions and objectives. These are:
_utma: Identifier visitors. Saves information on the session and has a shelf life of two years from its creation.
_utmb: Used to know the time the user spends on our site and the number of pages you visit, or what is the same as that last visits / sessiones visits. By default, this cookie expires 30 minutes
_utmc: This cookie is used together with __utmb to see if a new session for the user is set. This cookie expires when the browser is closed, so if the user enters and there is this cookie, you must set a new sessión, for example if a user closes the browser and reenter the 45 minutes.
_utmz: It is cookie is used to perform the allocation of the visit, ie from where and how the user has come to our website. Default lasts 6 months
_atuvc: This cookie is used for social networking in order to ensure that the user sees the updated if they share a page count, give me like, what tweeting ...
11. Applicable law. Submission to jurisdictions.
The purchases made in WWW.JAVANA.ES are subject to Spanish law. In the event of any conflict or discrepancy in the interpretation or application of these contract terms, the Courts which, if any, know the matter, will be those applicable legal rules on jurisdiction in which serves, in the case of final consumers, the place of performance of the obligation or the domicile of the buyer. In the event that the purchaser is domiciled outside Spain, or in the case of a sale by a company, both parties submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, the Courts of Sevilla (Spain) these General Terms and Conditions are updated as at 02/18/2016.
Traductor de Google para empresas:Google Translator ToolkitTraductor de sitios webGlobal Market Finder